Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas {and a Happy New Year!}

Well friends it's that time. Mr. Sweet Love is DONE with his finals. This semester has been the hardest semester he's had at school, which consequently means it's been the hardest semester for our family (and yep we live our lives semester by semester. every 4 months we change our routine, our schedule and sometimes where we live! Who else knows how that is?!?!) which is why you can imagine that I am SOOOOO excited this next semester will be our LAST semester of school eveeeeer!!!

There are actually A LOT of benefits of having a husband still in school when I take the time to really think about it and count our blessings (versus being grumpy that he is studying ALL the time :) ) but my absolute favorite thing about being married to a student, is that we actually GET a Christmas break. THREE whole weeks of a husband, daddy, laundry connoisseur, chef, movie buddy and snuggle time. (okay I made that last one up just to make the hubby squirm) But really I can't even relay to you in words that are in the English language how happy I am that we have three weeks of peace and a stress free life! Being that this is our last semester of school I don't forsee having 3 straight weeks of 'hey what you wanna do?...I don't know, what do you wannna do?...I don't know, what do you wanna do?" ever again, so I'm going to take advantage of this time with my family and sign off the blog until January when Mr. Sweet Love's locked back up in the library.

I have about 4 other Christmas projects I did that I wanted to share with you, but just didn't have the time to post about so I guess those'll have to wait till next year-sorry! Instead we'll be...having family here, celebrating my little girl's 3rd birthday, wrapping presents-after I finish buying them!!!, finishing our '12 days of Christmas' for our neighbor, going to Salt Lake City to see the lights on temple square, baking our eyeballs out, going to a couple movies (my favorite way to waste money! :) ), and lots and lots of sleeping {and snuggling}!

Merry Christmas!

From my family to yours.

12 comments:

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

Enjoy you three weeks together! My friend and I were just talking yesterday about how we didn't realize how lucky we were in college to have such a lonnnngg break!! Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Angela,

Have fun and snuggle lots!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

xo,
Dee

Jessica :) said...

Merry Christmas to you! Enjoy your break with your hubby {you're right, that doesn't happen much after school}. I hope you have a wonderful time with lots of laughter and snuggle time. :)

Jaime Lyn at Crafty Scrappy Happy said...

ohhh you guys enjoy every single second of those three weeks! I am currently missing being a student for the first time in awhile because I don't get a break in the real world.... what the heck right?! Ohhh but you guys SO enjoy and I am SO happy for you that you are taking a blog break and putting your family first. :o) you are the best blogger friend and inspiration ever. :o) have a wonderful wonderful holiday :o)
Jaime

Trina said...

Enjoy your family time. What a beautiful family pic.

cnelson said...

Can't wait to be with you ALL!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice post! thank you so much for sharing... happy holidays..blessings soraya

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Merry Christmas to you too friend!!!! Hugs and lots of love sent your way!

Anonymous said...

Angela!!! I'm so glad Alisa gave me your blog address!! Now I can follow you!! This is Emily by the way, your childhood neighbor!! Miss you guys!! And your family is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble
with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up
losing many months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to protect
against hackers?

Also visit my web page Read Alot more

Unknown said...

qzz0601
polo ralph lauren
air jordan 12
polo outlet
air max 97
true religion jeans
air max 2017
oakley sunglasses
pandora
nhl jerseys
oakley sunglasses

Unknown said...

Baclinc is a digital agency that offers consistent and coherent solutions to companies worldwide, focusing on SEO and Social Media Marketing. For more info check top seo company in mumbai.